WallClock for Blogger.Com
Embed SWF WallClock in Blogger.Com
- Embedding a Free Flash Clock in Blogger.com is relatively easy.
- Start a New Blog Post in Blogger.com or you may EDIT your existing blogpost.
- Click on the HTML tab you see next to COMPOSE tab.
- You will see many <div> and </div> in the HTML code.
- Copy the code I have given below and Paste it after any </div> tag.
<div class="separator" style="clear: both;
<object id="flash1" data="http://www.matsclock.com/swf/matsclock-1051-blogger-clock.swf" style="width: 500px; height: 500px" type="application/x-shockwave-flash">
<param name="movie" value="http://www.matsclock.com/swf/matsclock-1051-blogger-clock.swf" /></object></div>
- Now Click on Update Button. That's All you need to do.
- View your blog to find this beautiful clock running in your Blogger.com Blog.
- You can change the size of the Flash Clock to suit your blog. I gave width and height as 500 px as default. This Flash Clock looks beautiful even in a smaller size of 100 px width and height on a blogger.com blog. Being a colorful clock, this flash clock is going to give your blogger.com blog a beautifully professional look.
Embed Flash Clocks in Blogger.Com - Second Method
- To Embed Flash Clock .swf Movie into your Blogger.Com Blog you can CLICK on the Tab called LAYOUT on the left.
- This will Open the Blogger.com Blog Layout.
- CLICK on the ADD A GADGET tab in the blogger.com blog layout.
- Now you will see two text boxes called TITLE and CONTENT
- You can leave the title blank or write some heading like TIME IS LIFE. This title will help you in identifying the gadget you have just added in the blogger.com blog layout.
- In the Content text box copy and paste the flash clock code given below: -
style="width: 150px; height: 150px"
<param name="movie" value="http://www.matsclock.com/swf/matsclock-1051-blogger-clock.swf" /></object>
- CLICK on SAVE button and the Window will save your gadget and close automatically.
- In the Blogger.com Blog Layout you will now find the gadget you have added just now.
- If you want you can just click and drag any gadget anywhere in the Blogger.com Layout.
- Now CLICK on SAVE ARRANGEMENT button and your blog now has a free live flash clock displaying local time.
DOWNLOAD 50 FREE FLASH CLOCKS and use them on any blog or website absolutely free.
All clocks are made in flash software so you can change the size of the clock to as small or as big as you want and the clocks will still maintain its high quality. Remember to change the width and height of the flash clock in the code I have given above.